Saturday, April 28, 2012

week 4/23 - 4/27

Pretty Typical but it was a good week. What am I saying It was a VERY good week but this week was very VERY! Long! This week my group had TV and lunch music for the week. Ok so the start of the week, obviously Monday! Ok back to topic, this week like what I said I had tv and we went on tv and did the music during recess. K so todays periods were 5 ,1 , and 3 and it was a boring day like foreal. Like we didn’t really do much for this day even during our classes. So today during period 5 we got the thing that mrs.wert was telling us about which was the experiment that shes doing on us, I think it went well because we had a bigger argument then philosophical chairs. During period 1 we didn’t do much because we had a sub. And last period we didn’t do much either, we just had a new homework, it was very unusual because the homework was easy and mr.shim usually gives us work that makes us think but we didn’t need to. So Tuesday april 24, 2012 periods were 6, 2, and 4. Ok so this day, I totally forgot everything about this day! I don’t know why but I just did, I don’t remember any thing except for period 4, we had an HSA test and I thought I was gonna do well but I went one point down! I don’t know why but it was pretty easy, ill explain my score on Thursdays block. Wednesday, odd periods. Today was 1, 3, and 5, and we had no homeroom so we just went straight to period 1 I walked with Jolene. I like this period because we had time to catch up with our work from our other classes because mrs.Hudson had nothing planned for this day because she just came back, so it was just pretty much a catch up day for us. . And period 3 mrshim dicided it was time for us to do our hsa practice, we did 8 problems in 1 hour, it was really easy and I thought I was just too easy to be on thestate test but mr.shim told us these are like the questions that are gonna be on the test so I think I can pass the test with maybe more than 400, idk I don’t wanna brag but you know. period 5, I just blanked out, I forgot everything that we did Ok so even periods, 2, 4, and 6. Ok so during period 2 which was first we watched a movie talking a out the Gettysburg address and we had to take notes which was very irrataiting. Next period was period 4! Omg sometimes you know, I think tamera is crazy! She was like laughing the whole time during HSA and it was irritating but I got a 307, I was so upset! Next period was period 6 I was doing my poster for today and yah that’s about it. Last day! Friday, finally! Periods for today were 3, 5, and period 1. Guess what I thought today was gonna be? I thought it was gonna be a boring day because the track team went to track and I needed to find an advisoy and homeroom but I thought wring because at homeroom it was already hilarious! Ok so when mr.shim opened the door prya was like, hey! And she opened the seat right next to her and Ernesto was there too. Then we just kept talking while everyone was reading and jazzelle walked in late and I was like sit by us and she was like cannot cuz mrshim moved them and yeah then mrshim yelled out 5 minutes before the bell and sierra and jazzelle came to out table and Ernesto was like playing with seirras chair and sierra was abour ro sit and Ernesto said no don’t sit but she still sat any way and she like fell on the ground,it was sooooo funny, then for the rest of the day I hung out with jeszerrae and tyra and they were like fun to habg out with and we we’re just like catching up with each other. All the other periods we had a free day to use it as our turn in work day and that’s it for this week. Nice week, hope its like this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment