Thursday, May 3, 2012

Curriculum Night

Ok so yesterday was curriculum night, just a quick definition of curriculum night, curriculum night is when our students in our school being their parents and show us their work on display in the cafeteria and it shows the parents the hard work and effort that we did for a certain work/project. Ok so since I am not in a normal class, that sounds bad but its not. Ok but im in a leadership class and the work that we have to display is what we do as leadership student, the topic that I got was GLO”s and that’s what I had to display. Ok so I don’t really know what to explain about my board but it wasn’t that nice, how do I know? Well someone was teasing it, or well people were teasing it, I thought I was ok. This day was a long day! It took like forever, like 1 hour before curriculum night starts we found something wrong with heighlee thems slideshow and I was like omg foreals! Ok haha lol and like when we came back from the park and burger king the dvd wasn’t working but we put it in the computer and the computer froze and there was only 30 minutes left before it starts. We tried it again and it worked so it was like a relief! When it actually started I only saw two of leadership parents, the rest were people who just wanted to make an id with a picture. I was standing for a very long time then I took the stool and sat on it, woo, tiring. 30 minutes before it ended rhea them left and I stayed for another 20 minutes getting teased then I left with tamera and megan, oh but megan said shell just tesxt us so we left anyway and a little boy almost ran over tamera, well it was pretty boring so that’s how my Wednesday curriculum night went.

No comments:

Post a Comment