Friday, April 20, 2012

Orientation 2 (Kaimiloa, Pohakea, Ewa Beach, and Iroquois Elementary School)

On Thursday april 19 we had the rest of our orientation, just like the one we had on Tuesday, I would say over all was good, not great but good. This orientation everything was the same, except the schools who were coming today. In the beginning before it all happened, me shaya and Jolene went to the front of the cafĂ© by the courtyard because we wanted to see kamala and we saw them coming and it was really cool to see our old teachers, I even got so many hi’s that day from kaimiloa and saying long time no talk and stuff like that, it was good to see them. When I came the time to start, rhea introduced us, then was mr.lee’s time to speak. Then megan up, them me. This time I felt a little turn in my stomach because I had my old school looking at me while I do my dance, I was like omg! Why! But I did it any way and I think it was good, when I came down to my speech I just thought about what mr.ing said, saying that we had only 15 minutes to speak! I was like I need to make mines short, I did make mines short but not very informative, I still was prod though. Next person was shayna talking about dues and fees, then came Jolene, then came chachie, after chachie spoke we had to take our tour, I really wanted to take a kamala group with me but I had to give it to a period 2 person so I gave it to heighlee, thanks a lot heighlee, haha nah jk, ok so when taking my group to the tour, I would say that we had a great time, even though that wasn’t my group they were still awesome!!! They asked the most greatest questions that I wouldn’t even asked. We went though our tour very fast because we were behind schedule and we went back just knowing that not even all the groups are back yet! But still, we went on to shanice’s speech which was about the periods, after her speech she had to run back to class to give another speech then was dress code and dance then that was it! The six graders knowledge just expanded! I really hoped they liked what we prepared for them, although this has not been the smoothest activity we still went through with it and had a great time, I don’t know why though, im happy because its over and I don’t need to do it again but I still want to do it, im sorry im weird, ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment