Saturday, April 21, 2012

This Week 4/16- 4/20

This week was a week. Haha lol boring right! Yeah, imagine if the world was like that, that would mean that theres no me because im the opposite of boring! Sh’ right yo! Ok so any ways this week was just a typical normal week, doing our jobs, doing our orientation thingy, and doing our work. I would say that this week was very tiring, no matter which way you put it!ok but any ways this week was filled with surprises and filled with head aches. Haha lol nah jk, but seriously that’s what orientation has given me. Ok so this week started on a Monday, it started on the 16th of april. We started off the week with our team jobs, my teams job was music. Music might be one of the best job that we have because you just sit around listening to music and hearing the sounds of people enjoying the music. This day also started the periods of 6, 2, and 4 during our periods it was like a relax day because we just practiced with orientation especially the dance we needed to practice because mr.ing doesn’t like the way it starts because we all start in different times, so we didn’t fix it automatically but we did improve it. Period 2 was just a normal period 2 also, nothing big, so was period 4, that old boring class is still standing with so much work to do, I still like that class though. Next day was Tuesday, haha its like im teaching you guys about days, haha lol. Ok so back to this day, this day was the actual orientation day! I know right! I don’t wanna explain it on this blog because I did one already, but the periods were 1, 3, and 5 period one was taken over by the orientation for me then period 3, we skipped like 20 minutes of that class and it was hilarious there, we were just like omg(ing) and lol(ing) and like yeah it was so funny. The next period was 5, huh! Omg so stressful this class, sometimes you know mrs.wert. I don’t know, she crai-crai! Like she wouldn’t let me and rhea have a chance to join the tutorials day because we didn’t do it, the only reason why we didn’t do it is because we weren’t assigned it and our avid buddie was each other and jeszarrae, the class eventully told her that we should have a chance and so she gave it to us.that’s how imma end this day, I know right! Ok so Wednesday, a boring little day that was filled with nothing much of anythingness, I don’t really get myself sometimes but yeah, im really bored to talk about this day because it was just boring like foreal! Ok the only thing I remember about this day was the periods which was 2, 4, and 6 that’s it. Ok so next day a Thursday, another day of orientation. Omg my old school was coming. Ok so this day we started of with the periods of 3,5, and 1. Again orientation took period 3’s space and yeah, on period 5, we had to type out our letters for our teacher and it was all good, and last period was 1 and like yeah, boring again, and like ended day like that. Ok so Friday, its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday, wow that song is old but back to topic today was even periods, 4, 6, and 2 period 4 was so funny, me, jessa, kainalu, tam, were sitting next to each other and kainalu kept spitting on tamera, and she kept on screaming. Then was period 6, we had to make up period 3 boring, but we still made it back and like we did the marqee and we were like done with it then Jolene came back, then we were looking at phones and every thing. Then came period 2 Idk y but I love ending with period 2 on Friday, its because the people im with, I like to spend time with people I like before I end the day. I love today, ok so that was my week, hope next week is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment