Saturday, May 5, 2012

This Week 4/30 - 5/4

Yeah buddy! 13 more days of school, omg whoa that was really fast! It feels like only a quarter past by instead of 2 semesters This week, one word to describe this week would be “hilarious” this week was so funny! Like really, ever single time of this week we had a laugh, some of the times we even suffocated! Well let me tell you more about this week! Ok so this week started on a monday on the 30th of april, this week our jobs were after school sales and lounge , periods for this day were 4,6,2 and I didn’t like period 4 at all. I know its English and everything but Really you like learning about English?, who likes staying in a class where you learn about things that your already learning in your other classes. Period 6, we just did our poster and like rest most of the time too and it was like kinda boring besides the fact that I got teased even more on this day. And next period 2, omg I love this period I just don’t like the class, well I like the class but not really the teacher, k so it was fun as usual and like yeah then I had to leave for after school sales and stuff. K so the next day was tuesday, first was 5 and like it was avid, I personally don’t like avid but this calss was a free day and yeah so it was pretty fun. Next period was period 1 and like we had a sub and he was ccool cuz when I was done with my test he let me and pyra go in the back of the class and talk because he didn’t want to disturb the rest of the class. Next was advisory, ok so this advisory since pee wee was herewe got a food day and mying bought us all loco moco and like it was cool, I tried to cut the akward silence so I said “how was your guyses period 1” Jolene told me to shut up and no one cares, I felt irradiated! Then came more teasing specifically from her and it wasn’t getting any funnier it was just getting irradiating so I decided to shut up and when she asked me whats wrong I was like “guess” cuz she knows whats wrong! And like your joking if you don’t know, I got pissed because she doesn’t like it when people tease her but its ok if she teases people, that’s what I hate about people, “hypocritical” that’s how I ended my day, irritated and crying! Next day was Wednesday, odd periods today, 6,2,4 I was still upset and like irrataited then tamera told me to atleast talk to her so she knows whats going on and im like “no im ok , she should know whats going on, then she started crying, I was likke omg I should be the one crying for the way you treated me! I talked to her and she wasn’t answering so I thought she doesn’t want to talk about it so I was like to myself idgf anymore then. So tam told me to talk to her I didn’t want to then Jolene came back and gave me a hug and I don’t even know how we solved it! Ok so that was done and it was all time to get ready for curriculum night and I don’t wanna explain it, if you want to know about it , its in my other blog, Ok so next day a Thursday, another day of oschool. Ok so this day we started of with the periods of 1,3, and 5. So period 1 was like so boring idk why but yeah, me and jeszerrae was working on our creative writing thingy and she was helping and it seemed like I’ll be turning in her work instead of mines lol. Then period 3, it was another day of hsa practice and it was fine but yeah there was more to it. Then was period 5, ok so omg I was like are you foreals cuz I thought I lost my tutorial form and I was like omg and we had that today so I was freaking out then I found it crumpled in my bag, I still used it anyway ok so then it was a fun day so yeah, htats how my Thursday went. Friday, its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday, wow that song is old but back to topic today was even periods, 2, 4, and 6, skipping to period 4, it was so funny, cuz we had the debate thingy and people started making fun of other people but mines was like woah cuz everyone said I was overreacting!. Then was period 6, we played ball and we teased each other and that was it so yeah. Not my favorite week, ok so that was my week, hope next week is better! \

No comments:

Post a Comment