Monday, May 14, 2012

This week 5/7-5/11

This week… I hated it! I didn’t even go school on Monday and Tuesday but I still hated it! That was probably why, because I was sick and it was the week of banquet too. I just don’t like going to something or somewhere that I know I need to have fun but I end up being sick, that’s all. Ok so this week started on the 7th of may! Yup may! Ok but this day I didn’t come school because I was so sick, like I couldn’t even stand up on this day, and I didn’t even eat so that made it worse so I didn’t have any energy at all! I started to feel better the day before but I started to feel weak again on this day. Ok so Tuesday I didn’t go to school again but I had the energy to eat but then throw it up. I know its kind of gross but whatever I ate I threw it up. This day I felt the strength to do my homework so I can go to school. On Wednesday I finally got to go to school, I took two pieces of meds on this day just to make sure I wont start to feel weak. Even though I did this I still felt a little weak but not as much as the days before so that was good, I didn’t feel like doing anything but good thing there was hardly any work too so that was good. Then I went home when the bell rang and I went to pearl ridge to get some of my banquet thingies. And that was it for this day. Ok so0 Thursday, I don’t remember anything for this day at all, I was totally blank idk why though, all I remember I felt more sick on this day then Wednesday. Mr.ing told me if I wanted to go home but I didn’t, people were telling me to but I just said no. On Friday it was great! It was the 6 hour day before banquet! I felt so good on this day, a little sick but I still felt good because it was banquet, shayna asked me if I was going, I said yeah. She asked me if I was sick I said yeah. But that’s not stoping me! Then it was the time of the banquet! It was soo fun, just the bus ride, it was because mahina was on our bus and she was making all like jokes and teasing people on the bus and every thing. It was hilarious, she was sitting diagnal from me and rhea. When we got there and was so like omg, so cool, we all sat on our table waited for some anouncements then everyone took off except for me and prya still sitting on the table then I told her lets go outside so we did, we took pictures with people and we got to talking with other people and it was just funn. Then it was time for the food, personally I didn’t like the food, I don’t know if it was because I was sick and my tastbuds were jacked but I didn’t really enjoy It that much, just to get the aftertast out of my mouth I ate the haupia and it was ok. So it was time to go home and like yeah, the bus ride home was fun. I even got a balloon. And like yeah so that was the end on my short week, felt pretty long idk why. Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment